Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Kind of rash on my shoulders and back. if i press them with my nail, white dryball comming out. help me?

Hi Friend


The condition you have mentioned is of acne or what we say in simple term is pimples apart from face shoulders and back are very common site for this. To know in detail about acne please refer http://dr-healthguide.blogspot.com/2008/鈥?/a>Kind of rash on my shoulders and back. if i press them with my nail, white dryball comming out. help me?
It sounds like you have acneic skin and the white dryballs is actually dried puss. Just use a simple cleanser from the drugstore to wash your back with from now on. If your skin is red and you do have a rash I'd say your soap that you are currently using is too harsh. Go with a gentle cleanser and you should be fine.Kind of rash on my shoulders and back. if i press them with my nail, white dryball comming out. help me?
Steam room.
They sound like dried up acne or something..?





You should just go to a Dermatologist and ask about it.


They would know since they specialize on skin.
nasty
you need to go see a doctor...

No comments:

Post a Comment