Sunday, January 17, 2010

My nail tips the white part is really very white?

is it a good thing or bad, healthy or un healthy. if anything is wrong, can u suggest remedies pls. thank uMy nail tips the white part is really very white?
Natural nails?


I would think they are. Now you don't have to pay 25 bucks for a french manicure you can just shape your nails, and apply a coat of clear nail polish. As for being unhealthy...I doubt it. Nails need ';a ton of nutrients'; and one of my friends has very white nail tips - naturally. She is fine, and we all hate her because they look pretty. =] If you don't like it, you might want to talk to a salon person, or a manicurist.








O wait, if you're a guy? ---Don't listen to me.My nail tips the white part is really very white?
its good. If they look so white they are a little rough and bony, just put a clear coat over them.
it means most of the time you need more calcuim if it's in the middle

No comments:

Post a Comment