Sunday, January 17, 2010

Has anyone ever gotten a fungus from a pedicure? I dont know if did but my toe nail is white at the base of my

nail and is brittle. It has a little brown dot too. Any idea's? I know I should see a doctor - but I just want to know what it could be so i know what to ask about.





Thanks!Has anyone ever gotten a fungus from a pedicure? I dont know if did but my toe nail is white at the base of my
The pedicurist has a lot of feet on her office and no real way to eliminate all fungi hazards. That's probably a great place to get a fungal infection.Has anyone ever gotten a fungus from a pedicure? I dont know if did but my toe nail is white at the base of my
IT IS QUITE POSSIBLE TO GET FUNGUS FROM A SALON THAT HAS POOR HYGIENIC PRACTISES. THEY NEED TO BE REPORTED TO THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IF YOU HAD AN OPEN WOUND YOU COULD GET A SERIOUS INFECTION.
This happaned to me. Soak your feet in hydrogen peroxide.
You can, it's possible.
Yes, my wife did. You can buy some stuff to put on it over the counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment