Friday, January 15, 2010

How do I make my nail tips white?

I don't wanna use nail polish. Like I want the end of the nails the tips white.How do I make my nail tips white?
Take a long shower so all the dirt gets off after you take the shower the tips will look kind of see through but don't do anything! in a day the tips will look white and clean!How do I make my nail tips white?
As in a french manicure? The best way is to buy stencils and paint them with a good white nail polish.. But since you don't want to do that.. Sally Hansen sells a French Manicure 2-in-1 pencil that looks like eyeliner. You need to grow your nails a bit and shade in underneath. Here's a link:





http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/a2/鈥?/a>





Google 'Sally Hansen French Manicure pencil'; or buy one at any drugstore.
It's called a French Manicure.


You can buy the 'stencils' and the polish to do it.


Yeah you'd have to use nail polish.
Grow out your nails.......I mean if you don't want to use nail polish that's pretty much the only thing you can do.
You can get a white eye pencil and color in the back of the nail tips. (I heard it on Tyra :])
bleach them i guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment