Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How do I make white nail polish [10 points]?

Can i mix clear nail polish with paint? It's just until I go and buy some.How do I make white nail polish [10 points]?
No, paint will damage the nails and tipex certainly will. I reccomend just buying one or borrowing one from a friend!How do I make white nail polish [10 points]?
White out but it will look gross and chunky.
no, it wont work, clear is clear and paint isnt the same thing as nail polish. paint is toxic on your nails..


just go buy some





good luck! :)
No are u meaning using twink(paint)?then coated with the clear nail polish? well u could i've seen many girl's do that, give it a try
I wouldn't, the paint isn't good for your skin and nails.
Uh.. if you really feel like having paint on your nails, sure.
tip ex

No comments:

Post a Comment