Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How to get white nail tips?

I always mess up french manicure when i try to do it myself and it takes loads of time.


How can I get beautifully white nail tips without using nail varnish?





I don't really like using the pencil either, but if it would be the only thing I could do, please tell me where I can get them from and how much they cost (only UK stores + prices ) ?How to get white nail tips?
to do your nails faster and nicer, buy nail stickers. their about $3.


you can get them at most department stores in the nail/beauty


section. they're arch shaped stickers you place below the tip


of your nail so that you can paint a neat, white, line.


and remember, you can mix it up and do colored tips, like


purple or lime green or whatever.





also, fake nails. glue them on, and they'll stay on for a few days


or until you want to take them off. that or get a manicureHow to get white nail tips?
Another way to get the tips straight is by using some tape like a guideline to not cross. When you peel off the tape after putting on your white tips, Viola! perfect french tips.


:]
You should go to the salon and get your French Tips professionally done. Or you could head to the drugstore and buy some fake nails.
theres these liquid pens that you can use they are by sally hensen or nailene at drug stores
buy fake ones

No comments:

Post a Comment