Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ladies (or guys who paint their nails): Do you have a love-hate relationship with white nail polish?

I certainly do. The polish sometimes appear a bit sloppy and translucent when I paint it onto my nails, but sometimes it looks really nice and natural. What is your opinion?Ladies (or guys who paint their nails): Do you have a love-hate relationship with white nail polish?
I totally agree..I have to to a thousand layers because it looks translucent, and than it chips so I hafta paint over, and than it looks un-even.


%26gt;%26gt;But when it looks good..it's to die for!! I love the white, stark..refined..classic..but funky..%26lt;3Ladies (or guys who paint their nails): Do you have a love-hate relationship with white nail polish?
lol i agree..it clumps sometimes and the nail looks really sloppy and the others look good...then it chips in like 3 days lol and looks like crap!
It can look elegant or it can look like I took a thing of white out to my nails. I generally try not to use it.
Same. I love it when it's done right. But I can't STAND it when I screw it up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment