Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What's a good brand of white nail polish, Not for tips?

I want a brand of nail polish that is strong, stands up to a lot of damage[I'm always doing things with my hands that scratches nail polish.] Is good and thick with nice coating abilities, and has a bright white color. It's one of my favorite nail colors.What's a good brand of white nail polish, Not for tips?
OPI is the best. Essie is good too, but it is gooey and dosent dry as fast. I would Go with OPI it is 8.50 in stores and has nice white colors! they also make a clear coat called ';chip Skip'; so it doesnt chip as fast. I hope I helped!What's a good brand of white nail polish, Not for tips?
OPI + a strong top coat like Sally Hansen Double Duty.


Revlon's white one goes on too streaky for French tips but it was okay for my entire nail.
OPI :)
  • eye concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment