Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Do you think white nail polish is cute?

I wanted to paint my nails white but i'm not sure if it is going to look good. What do you think of it?Do you think white nail polish is cute?
I see a lot of girls do itt, so idk what these people below me are saying but, yeah i wear it its cute %26amp; goes w/ anything:)Do you think white nail polish is cute?
i agree with Chelcie R. it can look really nice if you paint it and it comes out smooth. it could also look tacky though if it doesn't come out right. i personally wouldn't wear white nail polish but that's just me.
Yeah its cute ((=
It depends on the polish for me. Usually when I paint my nails white they end up looking flaky. But when it comes out smooth it can look really nice.
well, it depends, sometimes it looks good and sometimes it doesn't. try a french manicure or a bright color like yellow.


hope i helped!
no white polish is sooo out plz dont ....try yellow or green...something bright! =)
I used to think it was cute and looked good. But I think that trend is out. Try something either in a dark color like plum or maybe even black. I have seen people wearing dark colors. Or you might want to try a blue, don't matter what shade. I like a medium blue myself. Hot pink is cool or lime green. Also you had asked a question about a phone Miley cyrus's was supposedly holding. I answered that question and could not see the phone. Could you please tell me where the phone is. Is it the same color as her gloves or jacket. If it is , it sure does blend in. Or maybe it is in her pocket. Anyway I did not see it. Please tell me where.
Nope. Nail polish is pretty retarted...
No.
I think it looks wierd. The only time white should be used is on the tip for a french manicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment