Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How can I get my natural nail tips white, not transparent or dingy looking?

The amount of water you get effects the color of your nails. If you smoke that also effects the color of your nails. Drink lots of water and take vitamins. Your nails will clear up as they grow. Quick fix if you don't care about the health of your nails. Bleach. Not too much though. Your nails will be too thin if you let them sit too long in the bleach, but that's bad for you.How can I get my natural nail tips white, not transparent or dingy looking?
I have the same issue! I have found that if you use a base coat (clear coat) under your nail polish it keeps the nails from becoming stained. If they are already stained, I used a nail buffer that was pretty coarse to remove the top layer of nail. I got it from a local beauty supply store called Sally's Beauty Supply. Buff with the grain of the nail; from cuticle to tip. Don't over buff the nails though! It will damage them. I did it about once a week. Now they look good and not yellowish, dingy color. Good luck!!How can I get my natural nail tips white, not transparent or dingy looking?
mutivitamins and calcium supplement
U CAN ACTUALLY GO INTO A BEAUTY SUPPLY STORE AND BUY A WHITE TIPPED PENCIL, USE IT TO ';COLOR UNDER YOUR NAILS AND IT LOOKS BRIGHTER
drink loadsa milk, eat loadsa cheese





try a french manicure





clean the dirt from under your nails more often





look after your nails
one thing that will help... be sure you are getting enough calcium in your diet
  • eye concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment