Friday, January 15, 2010

How do I get nail polish out of white clothes?

My dumb little sister broke a nail polish bottle today and I didn't notice that it got on my new white shirt till right now. So it's all dried. The shirt is kind of delicate... like, the material. And it's white. The nail polish is dark purple and there's a huge spot of it on there.





I've heard nail polish remover works. Will it work on white clothing without spreading the color around? How do I do this?How do I get nail polish out of white clothes?
Acetone is fine to use. It is the universal solvent. Try to use a nailpolish remover that is clear, not tinted pink or anything. And make sure the cloth that you use to rub it in is also white.How do I get nail polish out of white clothes?
I would think nail polish remover would work. Take a sock and put nail polish on it and try to remove it and see if it works. Atleast then you wouldn't ruin your shirt any worse than it is. Good Luck!!!
Nail polish remover
Acetone

No comments:

Post a Comment