Friday, January 15, 2010

I really wanna make my teeth white can I use white nail polish?

What will it do to me? ThanksI really wanna make my teeth white can I use white nail polish?
No, it's toxic. Please don't.I really wanna make my teeth white can I use white nail polish?
I have a different solution that really works...


put 2 spoons of bicarb soda with half a cup of water and gurgle it in your mouth for 1min.


but dont swallow it!!


DEFINATELY DO NOT USE NAIL POLISH
Go for it...it'll look great if you put a coat of clear polish on top of it...you know--for shine. While you're at it, make sure you use liquid paper on your nails. That'll scream class.
did u watch that episode of next where a guy paris did that?


Well any ways its dumb..


try mixing baking soda in with toothpaste i use it. it works for me... and i havent had any problems with it!
hahahha


hahahahhahah


hahahahha


hahahhahaha


hahahahahahahhaha


hahahahha





and ppl tell me im dumb.





hahahaha


hahahahhaha
I can't believe you have enough brain cells to type.
it wont work lol. your teeth will just look like they are peeling off and the nail polish will stain yellow!!
bahahaaaahhaa please tell me your kidding...





if not





answer : NOOOOOOO
It will kill you.
wow...i had to laugh at this one man i cant believe you actually asked this wow good luck with that
Yeah, if you want to die.
You're an idiot.
No, No... NO!!!!
Why don't you use it and find out. Obviously, you've been watching too much non moron free TV.
Go for it :)





It'll be oh so tasty, too...





Moron...
  • eye concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment